Friday 16 November 2007

My first blog post

This is it - I have finally got a blog up and running!

I have had a number of people telling me that I should have a blog and post my thoughts about business and more particularly about implementing business systems. The final straw was a really interesting meeting with John Mell from Trovus. I finally realised that it was time to find out more.

My company, Centurion, has been implementing sales, marketing and HR systems for over 10 years. During this time we have worked for companies of all sizes throughout the UK. We have contact with many great people and the scope for learning is enormous. Hopefully I can share som eof that through thsi blog.

When I am not working I spend time with my family sailing, hiking or renovating our house. I took up running a couple of years ago and have run several 10k races and a 1/2 marathon last month.

No comments: