Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturday morning blog post.

It's Saturday morning, the sun is shining and I've just got back from one of my most creative daily events - the dog walk.

The three most common subjects for my dog walking time:
  1. People issues
  2. How to add even more value for our customers
  3. Nothing - just trying to be aware (probably the most valuable)
Today's subject?  Being present in the sunshine and watching spring arrive.  The great thing about times like this is that ideas tend to just arrive.  Which brings me back to why I am writing a blog post - I had an idea about how to change the code behind the blog that would display it better in a Google search.  I've made the change so now it's time to wait for Google to do it's bit - could be hours, days or weeks so I'll just have to be patient!

No comments: